We thank A. Antipova for her help with the monolayer experiments. D.G. is supported by the NIH (R01 AI073892) and DARPA (W911NF-09-1-378). A.M. is supported by the Israel Science Foundation (grant no. 283/08). ChemMatCARS Sector 15 is principally supported by the National Science Foundation Department of Energy (NSF/CHE-0822838). Use of the Advanced Photon Source was supported by the U. S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under contract no. DE-AC02-06CH11357.
Role of the Conformational Rigidity in the Design of Biomimetic Antimicrobial Compounds†
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 45, pages 8462–8465, November 2, 2010
How to Cite
Ivankin, A., Livne, L., Mor, A., Caputo, G. A., DeGrado, W. F., Meron, M., Lin, B. and Gidalevitz, D. (2010), Role of the Conformational Rigidity in the Design of Biomimetic Antimicrobial Compounds. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 8462–8465. doi: 10.1002/anie.201003104
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2010
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 AI073892, W911NF-09-1-378
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 283/08
- National Science Foundation Department of Energy. Grant Number: NSF/CHE-0822838
- U. S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.