This work was supported in part by United States Public Health Service grants K99 GM084460 (R.L.E.), P01 ES05355 (M.E.), R01 ES010375 (F.P.G.), P30 ES000267 (F.P.G., L.J.M., and M.E.), R37 CA087819 (L.J.M.), and the Intramural Research Program of the NIH, National Cancer Institute, Center for Cancer Research.
Selective Modulation of DNA Polymerase Activity by Fixed-Conformation Nucleoside Analogues†
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 41, pages 7481–7485, October 4, 2010
How to Cite
Eoff, R. L., McGrath, C. E., Maddukuri, L., Salamanca-Pinzón, S. G., Marquez, V. E., Marnett, L. J., Guengerich, F. P. and Egli, M. (2010), Selective Modulation of DNA Polymerase Activity by Fixed-Conformation Nucleoside Analogues. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 7481–7485. doi: 10.1002/anie.201003168
- Issue online: 29 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2010
- United States Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: K99 GM084460, P01 ES05355, R01 ES010375, P30 ES000267, R37 CA087819
- National Cancer Institute
- Center for Cancer Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!