This material is based upon work supported as part of the Materials Science of Actinides Center, an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under Award Number DE-SC0001089.
Hybrid Uranium–Oxalate Fullerene Topology Cage Clusters†
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 40, pages 7271–7273, September 24, 2010
How to Cite
Ling, J., Wallace, C. M., Szymanowski, J. E. S. and Burns, P. C. (2010), Hybrid Uranium–Oxalate Fullerene Topology Cage Clusters. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 7271–7273. doi: 10.1002/anie.201003197
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2010
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0001089
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!