These authors contributed equally to this work.
Enzyme Reaction in the Pores of CaCO3 Particles upon Ultrasound Disruption of Attached Substrate-Filled Liposomes†
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 44, pages 8116–8120, October 25, 2010
How to Cite
Yashchenok, A. M., Delcea, M., Videnova, K., Jares-Erijman, E. A., Jovin, T. M., Konrad, M., Möhwald, H. and Skirtach, A. G. (2010), Enzyme Reaction in the Pores of CaCO3 Particles upon Ultrasound Disruption of Attached Substrate-Filled Liposomes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 8116–8120. doi: 10.1002/anie.201003244
We thank A. Praast, H. Zastrow, and R. Pitschke for technical assistance. Support from the PICT-2006-01365 (MPI-SeCyt Argentina) is kindly acknowledged. A.M.Y. thanks the DAAD program (no. 325, A/09/03626) for support.
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2010
- MPI-SeCyt Argentina
- DAAD. Grant Number: 325, A/09/03626
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!