This work is supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (No. 2007CB613305), China-Japan cooperation project of science and technology (2009DFA61090) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 50732004 and 20773064)
A Room-Temperature Reactive-Template Route to Mesoporous ZnGa2O4 with Improved Photocatalytic Activity in Reduction of CO2†
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 36, pages 6400–6404, August 23, 2010
How to Cite
Yan, S., Ouyang, S., Gao, J., Yang, M., Feng, J., Fan, X., Wan, L., Li, Z., Ye, J., Zhou, Y. and Zou, Z. (2010), A Room-Temperature Reactive-Template Route to Mesoporous ZnGa2O4 with Improved Photocatalytic Activity in Reduction of CO2. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 6400–6404. doi: 10.1002/anie.201003270
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB613305
- China-Japan cooperation project of science and technology. Grant Number: 2009DFA61090
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50732004, 20773064
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.