This work was supported by NSF grants CHE 0806433 to D.P.R., CBET 1080909 to I.C. and NIH grant GM053640 to R.B.D. We thank Dr. Lisa Miller and Megan Bourassa from Brookhaven National Laboratory for assistance in collecting preliminary data, and Wenli Meng for his help with the NMR experiments. We also thank Dr. Antonius Kohler from the Stony Brook University Proteomics Center for help with the mass spectrometry. The proteomics center is supported by NIH/NCRR 1 S10 RR025072-1.
Azidohomoalanine: A Conformationally Sensitive IR Probe of Protein Folding, Protein Structure, and Electrostatics†
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 41, pages 7473–7475, October 4, 2010
How to Cite
Taskent-Sezgin, H., Chung, J., Banerjee, P. S., Nagarajan, S., Dyer, R. B., Carrico, I. and Raleigh, D. P. (2010), Azidohomoalanine: A Conformationally Sensitive IR Probe of Protein Folding, Protein Structure, and Electrostatics. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 7473–7475. doi: 10.1002/anie.201003325
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2010
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE 0806433, CBET 1080909
- NIH. Grant Number: GM053640
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!