These authors contributed equally.
A Straightforward Approach for Cellular-Uptake Quantification†
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 44, pages 8240–8243, October 25, 2010
How to Cite
Paramelle, D., Subra, G., Vezenkov, L. L., Maynadier, M., André, C., Enjalbal, C., Calmès, M., Garcia, M., Martinez, J. and Amblard, M. (2010), A Straightforward Approach for Cellular-Uptake Quantification. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 8240–8243. doi: 10.1002/anie.201003347
This study was supported in part by the French National Agency (ANR) (ANR-08-BLAN-0066-01) and a grant from the Università di Napoli Federico II, Italy (L.L.V.).
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2010
- French National Agency (ANR). Grant Number: ANR-08-BLAN-0066-01
- Università di Napoli Federico II, Italy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!