The authors would like to thank the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and the ONR (Grant No. N000140911016) for financial support, and are grateful for a DuPont Young Professor Award and a NSF CAREER Award (DMR-0954280). We also thank Prof. Richard Jordan and Zhongliang Shen of the University of Chicago for GPC characterization. LUMO=lowest unoccupied molecular orbital.
Enhanced Photovoltaic Performance of Low-Bandgap Polymers with Deep LUMO Levels†
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 43, pages 7992–7995, October 18, 2010
How to Cite
Zhou, H., Yang, L., Price, S. C., Knight, K. J. and You, W. (2010), Enhanced Photovoltaic Performance of Low-Bandgap Polymers with Deep LUMO Levels. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 7992–7995. doi: 10.1002/anie.201003357
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2010
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- ONR. Grant Number: N000140911016
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0954280
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!