Work performed at Argonne National Laboratory and use of the Advanced Photon Source were supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under Contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357. Part of the pressure cell preparation used the GSECARS facility (Sector 13), Advanced Photon Source, Argonne National Laboratory. GSECARS is supported by the NSF-Earth Sciences (EAR-0622171) and DOE-Geosciences (DE-FG02-94ER14466). Work at EWU was partially supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. DMR-1005825.
Pressure-Induced Sequential Orbital Reorientation in a Magnetic Framework Material†
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 419–421, January 10, 2011
How to Cite
Halder, G. J., Chapman, K. W., Schlueter, J. A. and Manson, J. L. (2011), Pressure-Induced Sequential Orbital Reorientation in a Magnetic Framework Material. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 419–421. doi: 10.1002/anie.201003380
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2010
- Argonne National Laboratory
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
- NSF-Earth Sciences. Grant Number: EAR-0622171
- DOE-Geosciences. Grant Number: DE-FG02-94ER14466
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.