The work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20875017, 20735005), the Technological Innovation Program of Shanghai (09JC1401100), the National Basic Research Priorities Program (2007CB914100/3), and Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project (B109).
Facile Synthesis of Copper(II)Immobilized on Magnetic Mesoporous Silica Microspheres for Selective Enrichment of Peptides for Mass Spectrometry Analysis†
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 41, pages 7557–7561, October 4, 2010
How to Cite
Liu, S., Chen, H., Lu, X., Deng, C., Zhang, X. and Yang, P. (2010), Facile Synthesis of Copper(II)Immobilized on Magnetic Mesoporous Silica Microspheres for Selective Enrichment of Peptides for Mass Spectrometry Analysis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 7557–7561. doi: 10.1002/anie.201003602
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20875017, 20735005
- the Technological Innovation Program of Shanghai
- National Basic Research Priorities Program. Grant Number: 2007CB914100/3
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B109
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!