We thank Prof. Don Tilley (Department of Chemistry, University of California, Berkeley) for helpful discussions. This work was supported by Hyogo prefecture and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas (No. 21108521A01, “pi-Space”) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan).
Dinaphthopentalenes: Pentalene Derivatives for Organic Thin-Film Transistors†
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 42, pages 7728–7732, October 11, 2010
How to Cite
Kawase, T., Fujiwara, T., Kitamura, C., Konishi, A., Hirao, Y., Matsumoto, K., Kurata, H., Kubo, T., Shinamura, S., Mori, H., Miyazaki, E. and Takimiya, K. (2010), Dinaphthopentalenes: Pentalene Derivatives for Organic Thin-Film Transistors. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 7728–7732. doi: 10.1002/anie.201003609
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2010
- Hyogo prefecture
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas. Grant Number: 21108521A01
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!