This work was supported by the Swedish Research Council, the Swedish Energy Agency, and the Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation. Z.Y. also would like to acknowledge the Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC) for financial support. We would like to thank Lianpeng Tong and Samir Andersson at Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) for the MS measurements and Dr. Leif Häggman at Uppsala University for supplying the TiO2 paste. We also thank Lele Duan and Martin Karlsson at KTH for their helpful discussions. The authors declare no competing financial interests.
Efficient Organic-Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Based on an Iodine-Free Electrolyte†
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 40, pages 7328–7331, September 24, 2010
How to Cite
Tian, H., Jiang, X., Yu, Z., Kloo, L., Hagfeldt, A. and Sun, L. (2010), Efficient Organic-Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Based on an Iodine-Free Electrolyte. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 7328–7331. doi: 10.1002/anie.201003740
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2010
- Swedish Research Council
- Swedish Energy Agency
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation
- Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!