We gratefully acknowledge the University of Zurich, the Swiss National Science Foundation and the US National Science Foundation (CHE 084428) for financial support. We thank Dr. Thomas Fox (UZH) for the measurement of NMR spectra and Dr. Evgenii S. Stoyanov (UCR) for the measurement of IR spectra.
CF Activation of Fluorobenzene by Silylium Carboranes: Evidence for Incipient Phenyl Cation Reactivity†
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 41, pages 7519–7522, October 4, 2010
How to Cite
Duttwyler, S., Douvris, C., Fackler, N. L. P., Tham, F. S., Reed, C. A., Baldridge, K. K. and Siegel, J. S. (2010), CF Activation of Fluorobenzene by Silylium Carboranes: Evidence for Incipient Phenyl Cation Reactivity. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 7519–7522. doi: 10.1002/anie.201003762
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2010
- University of Zurich
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE 084428
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!