This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and the Jürgen Knop-Stiftung.
Synthetic Antitumor Vaccines from Tetanus Toxoid Conjugates of MUC1 Glycopeptides with the Thomsen–Friedenreich Antigen and a Fluorine-Substituted Analogue†
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 45, pages 8498–8503, November 2, 2010
How to Cite
Hoffmann-Röder, A., Kaiser, A., Wagner, S., Gaidzik, N., Kowalczyk, D., Westerlind, U., Gerlitzki, B., Schmitt, E. and Kunz, H. (2010), Synthetic Antitumor Vaccines from Tetanus Toxoid Conjugates of MUC1 Glycopeptides with the Thomsen–Friedenreich Antigen and a Fluorine-Substituted Analogue. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 8498–8503. doi: 10.1002/anie.201003810
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Jürgen Knop-Stiftung
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!