We thank the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie and the European Research Council (ERC) for financial support. We also thank Evonik Industries AG (Hanau) and BASF AG (Ludwigshafen) for generous donations of chemicals.
Diastereoselective Synthesis of Homoallylic Alcohols with Adjacent Tertiary and Quaternary Centers by Using Functionalized Allylic Aluminum Reagents†
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 45, pages 8516–8519, November 2, 2010
How to Cite
Peng, Z., Blümke, T. D., Mayer, P. and Knochel, P. (2010), Diastereoselective Synthesis of Homoallylic Alcohols with Adjacent Tertiary and Quaternary Centers by Using Functionalized Allylic Aluminum Reagents. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 8516–8519. doi: 10.1002/anie.201003813
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2010
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- European Research Council (ERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!