J.P. acknowledges support from the ONR-YIP (N00014-07-1-0796), the NSF CAREER Program (DMR-0645618), and the World Class University Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea funded by the Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology (R31-10013).
Graphene Oxide as Catalyst: Application of Carbon Materials beyond Nanotechnology†
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 46–48, January 3, 2011
How to Cite
Pyun, J. (2011), Graphene Oxide as Catalyst: Application of Carbon Materials beyond Nanotechnology. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 46–48. doi: 10.1002/anie.201003897
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2010
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!