Partially supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Fuel Cell Technologies Program. Research at the ORNL SHaRE User Facility was supported by the Division of Scientific User Facilities, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Office of Science, U.S. Department of Energy.
Synthesis and Characterization of Multimetallic Pd/Au and Pd/Au/FePt Core/Shell Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 49, pages 9368–9372, December 3, 2010
How to Cite
Mazumder, V., Chi, M., More, K. L. and Sun, S. (2010), Synthesis and Characterization of Multimetallic Pd/Au and Pd/Au/FePt Core/Shell Nanoparticles . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 9368–9372. doi: 10.1002/anie.201003903
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2010
- U.S. Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!