Financial support from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) is gratefully acknowledged. L.Z. thanks JSPS for a postdoctoral fellowship.
Copper-Catalyzed Direct Carboxylation of CH Bonds with Carbon Dioxide†
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 46, pages 8670–8673, November 8, 2010
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Cheng, J., Ohishi, T. and Hou, Z. (2010), Copper-Catalyzed Direct Carboxylation of CH Bonds with Carbon Dioxide. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 8670–8673. doi: 10.1002/anie.201003995
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2010
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!