This work was supported by the NSFC (20821091, 90922033) and the National Basic Research Program of China (2006CB601102, 2009CB929403). Dedicated to the 100th anniversary of chemical research and education at Peking University.
A Mononuclear Dysprosium Complex Featuring Single-Molecule-Magnet Behavior†
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 41, pages 7448–7451, October 4, 2010
How to Cite
Jiang, S.-D., Wang, B.-W., Su, G., Wang, Z.-M. and Gao, S. (2010), A Mononuclear Dysprosium Complex Featuring Single-Molecule-Magnet Behavior. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 7448–7451. doi: 10.1002/anie.201004027
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2010
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20821091, 90922033
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2006CB601102, 2009CB929403
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!