This work was supported by the Office of Naval Research under Award Numbers N00014-09-01-0250 and N00014-09-1-1117, by the National Science Foundation under Award Number CHE-0936923, and by the Center for Re-Defining Photovoltaic Efficiency Through Molecule Scale Control, an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under Award Number DE-SC0001085. The National Science Foundation (CHE-0619638) is thanked for the acquisition of an X-ray diffractometer.
Reticulated Heterojunctions for Photovoltaic Devices†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 43, pages 7909–7912, October 18, 2010
How to Cite
Gorodetsky, A. A., Chiu, C.-Y., Schiros, T., Palma, M., Cox, M., Jia, Z., Sattler, W., Kymissis, I., Steigerwald, M. and Nuckolls, C. (2010), Reticulated Heterojunctions for Photovoltaic Devices. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 7909–7912. doi: 10.1002/anie.201004055
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2010
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Numbers: N00014-09-01-0250, N00014-09-1-1117
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0936923
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0001085
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0619638
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!