Support for this research has been provided by the University of Oregon and the National Institutes of Health (National Institute of General Medical Sciences, Grant R01-GM094541). Funding for the University of Oregon Chemistry Research and Instrumentation Services has been furnished in part by the National Science Foundation (CHE-0234965). Correspondence concerning X-ray crystallography should be directed to Dr. L. N. Zakharov (email@example.com).
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 41, pages 7444–7447, October 4, 2010
How to Cite
Marwitz, A. J. V., Jenkins, J. T., Zakharov, L. N. and Liu, S.-Y. (2010), 1,2-Azaborine Cations. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 7444–7447. doi: 10.1002/anie.201004084
- Issue online: 29 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2010
- University of Oregon
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01-GM094541
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0234965
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!