This work was supported partly by the Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (Nos. 20675002 and 20⋅8746) from MEXT (Japan). We thank Dr. Hidetomo Imase and Maho Takahashi (TUAT) for their preliminary experiments, Takasago Int. Co. for the gift of segphos, and Umicore for generous support in supplying a rhodium complex.
Enantioselective Construction of Bridged Multicyclic Skeletons: Intermolecular [2+2+2] Cycloaddition/Intramolecular Diels–Alder Reaction Cascade†
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 7, pages 1664–1667, February 11, 2011
How to Cite
Kobayashi, M., Suda, T., Noguchi, K. and Tanaka, K. (2011), Enantioselective Construction of Bridged Multicyclic Skeletons: Intermolecular [2+2+2] Cycloaddition/Intramolecular Diels–Alder Reaction Cascade. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 1664–1667. doi: 10.1002/anie.201004150
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2010
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 20675002, 20⋅8746
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!