P.J.T. thanks the University of East Anglia for funding; J.A.W. thanks the BBSRC for funding; J.N.T.P. thanks the EPSRC for funding.
The Third Hydrogenase: A Ferracyclic Carbamoyl with Close Structural Analogy to the Active Site of Hmd†
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 41, pages 7508–7511, October 4, 2010
How to Cite
Turrell, P. J., Wright, J. A., Peck, J. N. T., Oganesyan, V. S. and Pickett, C. J. (2010), The Third Hydrogenase: A Ferracyclic Carbamoyl with Close Structural Analogy to the Active Site of Hmd. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 7508–7511. doi: 10.1002/anie.201004189
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2010
- University of East Anglia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!