This work was carried out at Brookhaven National Laboratory under contract no. DE-AC02-98CH10886, with the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, and supported by its Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences, and its Division of Materials Sciences and Engineering, within the Office of Basic Energy Sciences, and Toyota Motor Corporation. We thank the National Energy Research Scientific Computing (NERSC) Center, the Center for Functional Nanomaterials at Brookhaven National Laboratory, and Prof. M. C. Lin for CPU time. Work at the NSLS was supported by the DOE BES grant DE-FG02-03ER15688. We thank Hugh Isaacs and Radoslav Atanasoski for stimulating discussions.
Core-Protected Platinum Monolayer Shell High-Stability Electrocatalysts for Fuel-Cell Cathodes†
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 46, pages 8602–8607, November 8, 2010
How to Cite
Sasaki, K., Naohara, H., Cai, Y., Choi, Y. M., Liu, P., Vukmirovic, M. B., Wang, J. X. and Adzic, R. R. (2010), Core-Protected Platinum Monolayer Shell High-Stability Electrocatalysts for Fuel-Cell Cathodes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 8602–8607. doi: 10.1002/anie.201004287
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2010
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH10886
- Toyota Motor Corporation. Grant Number: DE-FG02-03ER15688
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!