These authors contributed equally to this work.
Imprinting Chemical and Responsive Micropatterns into Metal–Organic Frameworks†
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 276–279, January 3, 2011
How to Cite
Han, S., Wei, Y., Valente, C., Forgan, R. S., Gassensmith, J. J., Smaldone, R. A., Nakanishi, H., Coskun, A., Stoddart, J. F. and Grzybowski, B. A. (2011), Imprinting Chemical and Responsive Micropatterns into Metal–Organic Frameworks. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 276–279. doi: 10.1002/anie.201004332
This work was supported by the Non-equilibrium Energy Research Center, which is an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under Award Number DE-SC0000989.
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2010
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0000989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!