We thank Dr. D. Uhrin (Edinburgh) and Dr. T. Lebl for advice on NMR spectroscopy, Dr. C. Botting for MS, M. Taylor for help with thermal shift assays, and Dr. S. Talay (Braunschweig) for her kind gift of S. pyogenes DNA. M.B. and R.B. thank EaStCHEM for support and for access to the Research Computing Facility and Dr. H. Früchtl for technical assistance. This work was funded in part by a Value in People award of the Wellcome Trust.
NMR Spectroscopic and Theoretical Analysis of a Spontaneously Formed Lys–Asp Isopeptide Bond†
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 45, pages 8421–8425, November 2, 2010
How to Cite
Hagan, R. M., Björnsson, R., McMahon, S. A., Schomburg, B., Braithwaite, V., Bühl, M., Naismith, J. H. and Schwarz-Linek, U. (2010), NMR Spectroscopic and Theoretical Analysis of a Spontaneously Formed Lys–Asp Isopeptide Bond. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 8421–8425. doi: 10.1002/anie.201004340
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2010
- Wellcome Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!