This work was supported by the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) grant funded by the Korea government (MEST) (No. 2009-0080602 and No. R01-2007-000-11851-0), the Brain Korea 21 (BK21) Project.
“Illusionary” Polymerase Activity Triggered by Metal Ions: Use for Molecular Logic-Gate Operations†
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 50, pages 9757–9760, December 10, 2010
How to Cite
Park, K. S., Jung, C. and Park, H. G. (2010), “Illusionary” Polymerase Activity Triggered by Metal Ions: Use for Molecular Logic-Gate Operations. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 9757–9760. doi: 10.1002/anie.201004406
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2010
- Korea government (MEST). Grant Numbers: 2009-0080602, R01-2007-000-11851-
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!