This research was funded by the Foundation for Research, Science and Technology, NZ, and Proacta. We thank Sisira Kumara, Maruta Boyd, Sally Bai, Wouter van Leeuwen, and Caroline McCulloch for technical assistance.
Selective Treatment of Hypoxic Tumor Cells In Vivo: Phosphate Pre-Prodrugs of Nitro Analogues of the Duocarmycins†
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 2606–2609, March 7, 2011
How to Cite
Tercel, M., Atwell, G. J., Yang, S., Ashoorzadeh, A., Stevenson, R. J., Botting, K. J., Gu, Y., Mehta, S. Y., Denny, W. A., Wilson, W. R. and Pruijn, F. B. (2011), Selective Treatment of Hypoxic Tumor Cells In Vivo: Phosphate Pre-Prodrugs of Nitro Analogues of the Duocarmycins. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 2606–2609. doi: 10.1002/anie.201004456
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2010
- Foundation for Research, Science and Technology, NZ
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!