These authors contributed equally to this work.
Amphiphilic Graphene Composites†
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 49, pages 9426–9429, December 3, 2010
How to Cite
Qi, X., Pu, K.-Y., Li, H., Zhou, X., Wu, S., Fan, Q.-L., Liu, B., Boey, F., Huang, W. and Zhang, H. (2010), Amphiphilic Graphene Composites . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 9426–9429. doi: 10.1002/anie.201004497
This work was supported by AcRF Tier 2 (ARC 10/10, No. MOE2010-T2-1-060) from MOE, CRP (NRF-CRP2-2007-01) from the NRF, and A*STAR SERC Grant (No. 092 101 0064) from A*STAR in Singapore. B.L. thanks NUS (R279-000-234-101) and MOE of Singapore (R279-000-255-112) for support. W.H. thanks the support by the “973” project (2009CB930600), NNSFC (20704023, 60876010, 60706017, and 20774043), the Key Project of MOE of China (208050, 707032, NCET-07-0446), the NSF of Jiangsu Province (07KJB150082, BK2008053, 08KJB510013, SJ209003, and TJ207035), the Research Fund for Postgraduate Innovation Project of Jiangsu Province (CX08B_083Z), and STTTP (No. 2009120).
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2010
- MOE. Grant Numbers: NRF-CRP2-2007-01, ARC 10/10, No. MOE2010-T2-1-060
- A*STAR SERC Grant. Grant Number: 092 101 0064
- NUS. Grant Number: R279-000-234-101
- MOE of Singapore. Grant Number: R279-000-255-112
- “973” project. Grant Number: 2009CB930600
- NNSFC. Grant Numbers: 20704023, 60876010, 60706017, 20774043
- Key Project of MOE of China. Grant Numbers: 208050, 707032, NCET-07-0446
- NSF of Jiangsu Province. Grant Numbers: 07KJB150082, BK2008053, 08KJB510013, SJ209003, TJ207035
- Research Fund for Postgraduate Innovation Project of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: CX08B_083Z
- STTTP. Grant Number: 2009120
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!