This work was supported by the Swiss National Science Foundation (Grant No. 200020-125175), a Romanian CNCSIS Ideas Grant PNII 1994, and the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Poland (Grant 2493/B/H03/2008/34).
Significant Variation of the Singlet–Quintet Intersystem Crossing Rate Constant in an Iron(II) High-Spin Complex as a Function of Temperature†
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 45, pages 8509–8512, November 2, 2010
How to Cite
Krivokapic, I., Chakraborty, P., Bronisz, R., Enachescu, C. and Hauser, A. (2010), Significant Variation of the Singlet–Quintet Intersystem Crossing Rate Constant in an Iron(II) High-Spin Complex as a Function of Temperature. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 8509–8512. doi: 10.1002/anie.201004500
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2010
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- Romanian CNCSIS Ideas Grant PNII 1994
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Poland. Grant Number: 2493/B/H03/2008/34
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!