We acknowledge financial support from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Cluster of Excellence UniCat and Sonderforschungsbereich 546) and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie. K.K. thanks the International Max Planck Research School “Complex Surfaces in Materials Science” for a fellowship. We gratefully acknowledge the support of the Stichting voor Fundamenteel Onderzoek der Materie (FOM) for providing beam time on FELIX, and the FELIX staff for their skilful assistance, in particular Dr. B. Redlich and Dr. A. F. G. van der Meer.
Structural Diversity and Flexibility of MgO Gas-Phase Clusters†
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 7, pages 1716–1719, February 11, 2011
How to Cite
Kwapien, K., Sierka, M., Döbler, J., Sauer, J., Haertelt, M., Fielicke, A. and Meijer, G. (2011), Structural Diversity and Flexibility of MgO Gas-Phase Clusters. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 1716–1719. doi: 10.1002/anie.201004617
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!