K.S. appreciates financial support provided by the Graduiertenkolleg 1213 and the Max-Buchner-Forschungsstiftung. B.J. thanks the Alexander-von-Humboldt-Stiftung. We thank Dr. S. Enthaler for X-ray structure analysis, Dr. D. Gördes for ESI-MS measurements, and M. Heyken for technical assistance. M.C. thanks MICINN for project CTQ2009-08464/BQU, Generalitat de Catalunya for an ICREA Academia Award, and UdG STR for experimental support.
A Biomimetic Iron Catalyst for the Epoxidation of Olefins with Molecular Oxygen at Room Temperature†
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 1425–1429, February 7, 2011
How to Cite
Schröder, K., Join, B., Amali, A. J., Junge, K., Ribas, X., Costas, M. and Beller, M. (2011), A Biomimetic Iron Catalyst for the Epoxidation of Olefins with Molecular Oxygen at Room Temperature. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 1425–1429. doi: 10.1002/anie.201004623
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2010
- Graduiertenkolleg 1213
- MICINN. Grant Number: CTQ2009-08464/BQU
- Generalitat de Catalunya
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!