These authors contributed equally to this work.
Mechanism of Glucose Isomerization Using a Solid Lewis Acid Catalyst in Water†
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 47, pages 8954–8957, November 15, 2010
How to Cite
Román-Leshkov, Y., Moliner, M., Labinger, J. A. and Davis, M. E. (2010), Mechanism of Glucose Isomerization Using a Solid Lewis Acid Catalyst in Water. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 8954–8957. doi: 10.1002/anie.201004689
This work was financially supported as part of the Catalysis Center for Energy Innovation, an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under Award Number DE-SC00010004. M.M. acknowledges Fundación Ramón Areces Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program for financial support.
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2010
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC00010004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!