This work was supported by the National Research Laboratory Program (R0A-2008-000-20057-0), Converging Research Center Program (2009-0093659), World Premier Materials (WPM) program (10037689), and Pioneer Research Center Program (2009-0093758), funded by the Korean government (MEST & MKE).
Graphene Oxide Liquid Crystals†
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 13, pages 3043–3047, March 21, 2011
How to Cite
Kim, J. E., Han, T. H., Lee, S. H., Kim, J. Y., Ahn, C. W., Yun, J. M. and Kim, S. O. (2011), Graphene Oxide Liquid Crystals. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 3043–3047. doi: 10.1002/anie.201004692
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2011
- National Research Laboratory Program. Grant Number: R0A-2008-000-20057-0
- Converging Research Center Program. Grant Number: 2009-0093659
- World Premier Materials (WPM). Grant Number: 10037689
- Pioneer Research Center Program. Grant Number: 2009-0093758
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.