This work was supported the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Materials Sciences and Engineering under Award No. DE-FG-02-01ER45935. Hunter College infrastructure is supported by the National Institutes of Health, the RCMI program (G12-RR003037-245476), and NSF MRI shared instrument grant (ID. 0521709). We thank Masahiro Kawasaki (JEOL) and Steven Mortillo (Bergen County Academies) for support with HR-TEM. P.K. thanks Chenming Xue for assistance with SAXS measurements and structural analysis.
Three-Dimensional Directed Self-Assembly of Peptide Nanowires into Micrometer-Sized Crystalline Cubes with Nanoparticle Joints†
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 45, pages 8375–8378, November 2, 2010
How to Cite
Kaur, P., Maeda, Y., Mutter, A. C., Matsunaga, T., Xu, Y. and Matsui, H. (2010), Three-Dimensional Directed Self-Assembly of Peptide Nanowires into Micrometer-Sized Crystalline Cubes with Nanoparticle Joints. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 8375–8378. doi: 10.1002/anie.201004716
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2010
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Materials Sciences and Engineering. Grant Number: DE-FG-02-01ER45935
- National Institutes of Health
- RCMI program. Grant Number: G12-RR003037-245476
- NSF. Grant Number: 0521709
Vol. 51, Issue 9, 1996, Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!