We are grateful to the Center for Functional Nanostructures (CFN) of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) for funding. C4MPyr: N-Butyl-N-methylpyrrolidinium.
[C4MPyr]2[Br20]: Ionic-Liquid-Based Synthesis of a Three-Dimensional Polybromide Network†
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 21, pages 4970–4973, May 16, 2011
How to Cite
Wolff, M., Meyer, J. and Feldmann, C. (2011), [C4MPyr]2[Br20]: Ionic-Liquid-Based Synthesis of a Three-Dimensional Polybromide Network. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4970–4973. doi: 10.1002/anie.201004804
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!