Financial assistance from the Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) is gratefully acknowledged. We are indebted to H. Mohan and S. Lackie (GLIER) for the SEM images.
Surface-Enhanced Fluorescence with Shell-Isolated Nanoparticles (SHINEF)†
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 665–668, January 17, 2011
How to Cite
Guerrero, A. R. and Aroca, R. F. (2011), Surface-Enhanced Fluorescence with Shell-Isolated Nanoparticles (SHINEF). Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 665–668. doi: 10.1002/anie.201004806
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2010
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!