We are indebted to Prof. Robert Waymouth (Stanford University) for insightful comments and help in determining reasonable chemical structures, Dr. Antonio De Crisci (Stanford University) for suggesting the ruthenium hydrogen-transfer catalyst, and Prof. R. Graham Cooks (Purdue University) for encouraging the study of desorption electrospray ionization reactions. Financial support from the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (FA 9550-10-1-0235) is gratefully acknowledged.
Detecting Reaction Intermediates in Liquids on the Millisecond Time Scale Using Desorption Electrospray Ionization†
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 250–254, January 3, 2011
How to Cite
Perry, R. H., Splendore, M., Chien, A., Davis, N. K. and Zare, R. N. (2011), Detecting Reaction Intermediates in Liquids on the Millisecond Time Scale Using Desorption Electrospray Ionization. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 250–254. doi: 10.1002/anie.201004861
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2010
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Number: FA 9550-10-1-0235
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!