D.E.A. thanks the German Research Council (DFG, Bonn) for a stipend as part of the graduate college GRK 640 (Natural and Artificial Photoreceptors). We wish to thank S. M. Borisov (TU Graz) for kindly providing the oxygen probe [Ir(CS)2(acac)].
Luminescent Sensing of Oxygen Using a Quenchable Probe and Upconverting Nanoparticles†
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 260–263, January 3, 2011
How to Cite
Achatz, D. E., Meier, R. J., Fischer, L. H. and Wolfbeis, O. S. (2011), Luminescent Sensing of Oxygen Using a Quenchable Probe and Upconverting Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 260–263. doi: 10.1002/anie.201004902
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!