E.K. thanks the Canada Research Chair support (NSERC Canada). Assistance of Dr. N. Coombs and Ilya Gourevich in the SEM and TEM imaging is appreciated. The authors thank M. Soleimani for assistance in the Monte Carlo simulations.
Self-Assembly of Single-Tip Metal–Semiconductor Nanorods in Selective Solvents†
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 20, pages 4606–4610, May 9, 2011
How to Cite
Zhao, N., Vickery, J., Guerin, G., Park, J. I., Winnik, M. A. and Kumacheva, E. (2011), Self-Assembly of Single-Tip Metal–Semiconductor Nanorods in Selective Solvents. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 4606–4610. doi: 10.1002/anie.201004915
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2010
- NSERC Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!