Support by the NSF (CHE 0750273 for H.M.L.D., CHE 952253 for J.A.) is gratefully acknowledged. P.P. was supported by a NIH Ruth L. Kirchstein postdoctoral fellowship. We also wish to acknowledge The University at Buffalo Center for Computational Research.
Rhodium(II)-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling of Diazo Compounds†
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 2544–2548, March 7, 2011
How to Cite
Hansen, J. H., Parr, B. T., Pelphrey, P., Jin, Q., Autschbach, J. and Davies, H. M. L. (2011), Rhodium(II)-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling of Diazo Compounds. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 2544–2548. doi: 10.1002/anie.201004923
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2010
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE 0750273, CHE 952253
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!