This work was supported in part by WPI Initiative, MEXT, JST, CREST, and JSPS. The authors thank Dr. Y. Nemoto for high-resolution TEM measurements.
Layer-by-Layer Films of Graphene and Ionic Liquids for Highly Selective Gas Sensing†
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 50, pages 9737–9739, December 10, 2010
How to Cite
Ji, Q., Honma, I., Paek, S.-M., Akada, M., Hill, J. P., Vinu, A. and Ariga, K. (2010), Layer-by-Layer Films of Graphene and Ionic Liquids for Highly Selective Gas Sensing. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 9737–9739. doi: 10.1002/anie.201004929
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!