We thank the EPSRC and the Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd. for support. We also thank Dr. S. K. Ross for scientific discussions and M. Dellar, M. Guyler, D. Litchfield, R. Wilson, and P. Fields for their technical support at the University of Nottingham.
Real-Time Product Switching Using a Twin Catalyst System for the Hydrogenation of Furfural in Supercritical CO2†
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 47, pages 8856–8859, November 15, 2010
How to Cite
Stevens, J. G., Bourne, R. A., Twigg, M. V. and Poliakoff, M. (2010), Real-Time Product Switching Using a Twin Catalyst System for the Hydrogenation of Furfural in Supercritical CO2. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 8856–8859. doi: 10.1002/anie.201005092
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!