This research was supported by the National Institutes of Health (grants GM059230 and GM091364) and the National Science Foundation (grant CHE-0745892). We thank Prof. Yi Luo for helpful discussions.
Two-Dimensional Ultraviolet (2DUV) Spectroscopic Tools for Identifying Fibrillation Propensity of Protein Residue Sequences†
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 50, pages 9666–9669, December 10, 2010
How to Cite
Jiang, J. and Mukamel, S. (2010), Two-Dimensional Ultraviolet (2DUV) Spectroscopic Tools for Identifying Fibrillation Propensity of Protein Residue Sequences. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 9666–9669. doi: 10.1002/anie.201005093
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM059230, GM091364
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0745892
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!