We thank the Research Grants Council of Hong Kong (PolyU 5008/08P) and the University Grants Committee Areas of Excellence Scheme (AoE/P-10/01) for financial support and are grateful for a PolyU Internal Competitive Research Grant (A-PG13).
A Mild and Efficient Palladium-Catalyzed Cyanation of Aryl Mesylates in Water or tBuOH/Water†
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 47, pages 8918–8922, November 15, 2010
How to Cite
Yeung, P. Y., So, C. M., Lau, C. P. and Kwong, F. Y. (2010), A Mild and Efficient Palladium-Catalyzed Cyanation of Aryl Mesylates in Water or tBuOH/Water. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 8918–8922. doi: 10.1002/anie.201005121
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2010
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong. Grant Number: PolyU 5008/08P
- University Grants Committee Areas of Excellence Scheme. Grant Number: AoE/P-10/01
- PolyU Internal Competitive Research Grant. Grant Number: A-PG13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!