We gratefully acknowledge TSRI, the NSF (NSF CHE-0615716, the NIH (NIGMS, 1 R01 GM084019-01A1), and Pfizer for financial assistance. Additional support was provided through the NSF Center for Stereoselective CH Functionalization (CHE-0943980). Individual awards and fellowships were granted by the NSF, the DOD, and the Skaggs Oxford Scholarship program (K.M.E.); the Chinese Government (T.-S.M.); and the Dreyfus and Sloan Foundations (J.-Q.Y.). This Minireview is written in celebration of Prof. F. D. Toste’s Tetrahedron Young Investigator Award (2011). TSRI Manuscript no. 20877.
Bystanding F+ Oxidants Enable Selective Reductive Elimination from High-Valent Metal Centers in Catalysis†
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 7, pages 1478–1491, February 11, 2011
How to Cite
Engle, K. M., Mei, T.-S., Wang, X. and Yu, J.-Q. (2011), Bystanding F+ Oxidants Enable Selective Reductive Elimination from High-Valent Metal Centers in Catalysis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 1478–1491. doi: 10.1002/anie.201005142
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2010
- NSF. Grant Number: NSF CHE-0615716
- NIH. Grant Number: 1 R01 GM084019-01A1
- Pfizer. Grant Number: CHE-0943980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!