We thank the ETH Zürich, and the Swiss National Science Foundation (NRP 62 “Smart Materials” and SCOPES IZ73Z0-128169) for financial support.
The Largest Synthetic Structure with Molecular Precision: Towards a Molecular Object†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 737–740, January 17, 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, B., Wepf, R., Fischer, K., Schmidt, M., Besse, S., Lindner, P., King, B. T., Sigel, R., Schurtenberger, P., Talmon, Y., Ding, Y., Kröger, M., Halperin, A. and Schlüter, A. D. (2011), The Largest Synthetic Structure with Molecular Precision: Towards a Molecular Object. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 737–740. doi: 10.1002/anie.201005164
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2010
- ETH Zürich
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!