We kindly acknowledge the NRSC-C for financial support, Dr. T. Gadzikwa for fruitful discussions, and R. Bellini and Dr. M. Pilar del Rio Varea for assistance with the high-pressure and low-temperature NMR experiments.
Remote Supramolecular Control of Catalyst Selectivity in the Hydroformylation of Alkenes†
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 396–400, January 10, 2011
How to Cite
Dydio, P., Dzik, W. I., Lutz, M., de Bruin, B. and Reek, J. N. H. (2011), Remote Supramolecular Control of Catalyst Selectivity in the Hydroformylation of Alkenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 396–400. doi: 10.1002/anie.201005173
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!