This study was supported by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), New Delhi. G.M. acknowledges the DST for the award of Ramanna and Swarnajayanti fellowships and D.M. thanks the Indian Institute of Science for a fellowship. We thank Prof. Josef Köhrle for helpful discussions.
A Chemical Model for the Inner-Ring Deiodination of Thyroxine by Iodothyronine Deiodinase†
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 48, pages 9246–9249, November 22, 2010
How to Cite
Manna, D. and Mugesh, G. (2010), A Chemical Model for the Inner-Ring Deiodination of Thyroxine by Iodothyronine Deiodinase. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 9246–9249. doi: 10.1002/anie.201005235
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2010
- Indian Institute of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!