We thank C. Eggers for measuring the gas adsorption, S. Blessing for recording the PXRD spectra (both Institute of Inorganic Chemistry I, Ulm University), and H. Sievers (Quantachrome GmbH, Germany) for helpful discussions. We are grateful to G. Weber (Organic Chemistry III, Ulm University) for performing the thermogravimetric analysis. Further, we would like to thank the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG project MA4061/4-1) and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for generous financial support. Solvay Fluorochemicals GmbH is gratefully acknowledged for the donation of chemicals.
A Salicylbisimine Cage Compound with High Surface Area and Selective CO2/CH4 Adsorption†
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 1046–1051, February 1, 2011
How to Cite
Mastalerz, M., Schneider, M. W., Oppel, I. M. and Presly, O. (2011), A Salicylbisimine Cage Compound with High Surface Area and Selective CO2/CH4 Adsorption. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 1046–1051. doi: 10.1002/anie.201005301
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: MA4061/4-1
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!